Sunday, September 9, 2007

  • Even the smallest pebble dropped in a silent pond moves the entire pond.
  • Nobody leaves us, we only leave others. (memories last forever)
  • You can't know where you're going unless you know where you've been
  • It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."
  • Where there is love, distance doesn't matter. Even though it may be far far away.Mata Amritanandamayi
  • All our young lives we search for someone to love. Someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope. All the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, there's someone perfect who might be searching for us. Kevin Arnold (Daniel Stern) narrating in The Wonder Years (1988)
  • Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Aristotle
  • I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. Elizabeth Barrett Browning
  • To love is not to look at one another, but to look together in the same direction. Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • If I know what love is, it is because of you. Hermann Hesse
  • All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.Leo Tolstoy

No comments: